I am not sure how to formulate my question but we found out today that DS1 will have to take a placement test for 6th Grade math when we return to the US this summer. I tried to ask what the placement test would consist of/cover but she was way too general for me to be sure if he has seen the same things and at the same length here in France as the kids he will be testing with this summer.

And although he is bright boy and will probably do very well I don't want him to be penalize for something he "should have known" if I can help it and review with him those things now....ie like the Amercian systems of weights vs the metic system that he knows so well.

So any suggestions on websites, review books or better yet if you can tell me in general what your 5th Grader or 6th Grader has been studying this year in math so I can compare what he is dong here now that would be helpful. Or anyone have a child take a placement test for 6th grade math in NJ before and can give some more insight that would be wondeful?

Thanks in advance for any help and advice!