jec2 is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Default Lands End school uniforms--when are the sales?

Does anybody know when LE might have great deals on their uniforms? I see that right now they have a few things slightly discounted but at any point in the summer do they have the "Buy 2..." PLUS an overall discount (e.g. 20% off and free shipping)?

ETA: Also, if you have info on when other school uniform "Back to School" sales are, I'd appreciate that info too

tia
    Last edited by jec2; 06-06-2010 at 08:27 PM.
    Juliet, mama to DS 10/03 & DS 11/06

Drats, no answer? I thought somebody might have ordered uniforms last summer so would recall if/when there was a sale. O'well.

From looking through my pile of old Lands End emails, it looks like there were a few school uniform sales during May:
    up to 50% off uniform items on May 15th, 30% off any one uniform item on May 19th, uniform polos for $10 on May 25th.

(Since then it seems to have been mostly summer/swimwear sales).

Maybe you can call customer service and ask them when the big uniform sale is?
    (and let us know what you find out!).

thanks!

kdeunc is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Sometimes I have been able to find uniform stuff in their overstock section. Shorts and Shirts for less than $6.00 each.
    Kelly

DS 1 12-02
    DS 2 12-04
    DD 07-08

Quote Originally Posted by jhamman View Post
    From looking through my pile of old Lands End emails, it looks like there were a few school uniform sales during May:
    up to 50% off uniform items on May 15th, 30% off any one uniform item on May 19th, uniform polos for $10 on May 25th.

(Since then it seems to have been mostly summer/swimwear sales).

Maybe you can call customer service and ask them when the big uniform sale is?
    (and let us know what you find out!).

thanks!
    A friend also caught the May sale--There's always next may . I did call & ask customer service and they were no help. Cs seemed to think i was from mars asking about a back to school sale. I'll keep my eye open & hope i catch a sale or see what i want on thie overstocks, which appear much better if you are shopping for a girl, sigh.