Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

The basket is actually tan. I've seen one IRL and it's not stuffy, but it is a bit preppy (but I put my LO in plaid shorts (they're from the gap!), so I'm probably a bad source). And it's got LEATHER handles!!!! Those have to be nice
    I was actually wondering the same thing about the liners...

Quote Originally Posted by arivecchi View Post
    Arivechhi - are you telling me your boys wouldn't look fetch riding around DePaul in that?

arivecchi is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by poohbear View Post
    The basket is actually tan. I've seen one IRL and it's not stuffy, but it is a bit preppy (but I put my LO in plaid shorts (they're from the gap!), so I'm probably a bad source). And it's got LEATHER handles!!!! Those have to be nice
    I was actually wondering the same thing about the liners...
    LOL. You should get the Thurston, dress your LO in plaid shorts, a polo and a beret and give him a fake pipe and a newspaper. Then take him for a stroll.
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2009

Wow! That looks like it should be named "Thurston"!
    Becca- 02/2009

LOL. You should get the Thurston, dress your LO in plaid shorts, a polo and a beret and give him a fake pipe and a newspaper. Then take him for a stroll.
    Yup! When you go to the zoo and see Benjamin Button cruising around in a Thurston, give a shout out!

And you laugh, but I am 5 seconds away from hitting that button (the leather and footmuff are pushing me over the edge. And it has a suspension. And a near-full recline. And only weighs 14 lbs. For $175!)
    Oh, and wheel covers! And a rain cover! I mean for $13 you can cover the plaid with a liner if you don't like it!
    Last edited by poohbear; 06-11-2010 at 05:51 PM.

Arivechhi - are you telling me your boys wouldn't look fetch riding around DePaul in that?
    ha, ha, ha!!!!! My boys are way too rough n' tumble for the Thurston. Also, DH might disown me. Actually, he will probably disown me when he sees the apples/pear multi liner I got.
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2009

Yup! When you go to the zoo and see Benjamin Button cruising around in a Thurston, give a shout out! And you laugh, but I am 5 seconds away from hitting that button (the leather and footmuff are pushing me over the edge. And it has a suspension. And a near-full recline. And only weighs 14 lbs. For $175!)
    Oh, and wheel covers! And a rain cover! I mean for $13 you can cover the plaid if you don't like it!
    Do it! BUT please promise me you will dress your LO as mentioned above if you do it.

It actually is a great deal because of the accessories!
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2009

ha, ha, ha!!!!! My boys are way too rough n' tumble for the Thurston. Also, DH might disown me. Actually, he will probably disown me when he sees the apples/pear multi liner I got.
    My DH has just given up (as I'm sure yours has). You should see the look he gave me when I brought home a pink doll stroller for DS that I picked up at a garage sale. (I explained that it's developmentally appropriate for DS to have a doll stroller - DH just laughed as DS yelled "baby" and pushed the stroller around the house)

swissair81 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I like the Owen plaid one better. I think it's the exact pattern of my high school uniform skirt.
    Last edited by swissair81; 06-11-2010 at 06:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanne74 View Post
    If I had a boy, I would have already purchased that Albert Thurston. That is a quite the deal.
    That's so funny! Some on Strollerswap were saying that it looked too girly!
    Strollerqueen

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast