Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    jacksmoma is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by arivecchi View Post
    If you load pics onto a web album, you can link up to your album or copy the pic from the web album and paste it here. I hope your DS fits. I recently had DS1 sit in a Duallie at REI and he looked ginormous in it. His head was taller than the stroller with the canopy pulled all the way back.
    you're making me nervous! i hope he fits ok... i remember my old single bob pushed like air (really, best push i have ever seen..) so i'm hoping the double will be similar. i see them everywhere around here so they must be good! and it's always fun to try something totally new and that's getting harder and harder to find for me!

arivecchi is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

I hope he does, although my DS is mostly legs. Honestly I was shocked that he looked that big in it. Dying to see your pics! I will have to remember to bring my camera and DS along the next time I head to REI and take pics.
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2009

our rei is so far (ok about a 35 min drive but so hard to get to with naps etc and two kids that don't like the car much!) so at least if it's a no go size wise for my tall toddler i can ship it straight back to diapers.com...though i hope not as it's a lot of $$ to have out there waiting to be returned! i have high hopes for this one! and you can actually take it for jogs or walks without it seeming rickety ( i thought the indie twin had no shocks- the ride was not great, would not jog with it and same for my old bjced/bjccd- ok ride but def. not jog-able iykwim!) ek!

pomf is offline Bronze level (10+ posts)

I hope that he fits. I wanted to get one since I loved my BOB single but my large 2 yo son was so cramped in there. I wish that they would make changes so that the canopy had a bit more room.

Jacksmoma, how come you did not get the Summit? I thought you wanted that one and you are cheating on Baby Jogger!
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2009

athompson is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I have no trouble with my very tall kiddos fitting in the BOB. In a pinch, even my almost six year old who is 49 inches tall can ride (with the canopy up of course). I wouldn't worry too much, your son should fit just fine.

we shall see! the double summit's are too price and wide and i really decided i need a true double for my 2 1/2 year old- sick of trying to reason with him when we got to a mall etc or on a walk!

Quote Originally Posted by jacksmoma View Post
    our rei is so far (ok about a 35 min drive but so hard to get to with naps etc and two kids that don't like the car much!) so at least if it's a no go size wise for my tall toddler i can ship it straight back to diapers.com...though i hope not as it's a lot of $$ to have out there waiting to be returned! i have high hopes for this one! and you can actually take it for jogs or walks without it seeming rickety ( i thought the indie twin had no shocks- the ride was not great, would not jog with it and same for my old bjced/bjccd- ok ride but def. not jog-able iykwim!) ek!
    I think the ride in my indie twin is awesome but I don't jog. My neighbor has the BOB rev double and I would say her push is better then mine but it should be since its a true jogger and has the larger wheels in the rear.

HOLY CRAP! i looooooveeeeeeee my new bob duallie! It pushes about 5000% better than other's i've had- indie and bjced and bjccd! It feels like there is no one in it! I can't even explain, it's not in the same catagory as an other all terrian. it literally pushes itself, my dh was shocked too and he pushes all the others too. the canopies are MASSIVE, i thought the elite's were huge! Love love love the footwell are so all their stuff that they drop just falls right in there! And.....my tall toddler fit GREAT! room to grow, i was surprised His head does not even rest on the canopy when it's pulled back. He's got about 2 inches of room above when the canopy is pulled out. And it is not that big of a stroller; seemed somehow smaller than my old bjced....the stroller itself is not as tall, i always felt too small pushing the elite. Can't get over how much that thing rocks, it's not a hype! And it's very light to lift, at least at 33 lbs compared to the bjced's 48 lbs Wish i had gotten this one in the first place like i originally planned.....hth someone looking at a bob

Pics please!
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2009

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast