Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    elektra is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Nice!
    I think for a double, the awesome push on the BOB makes the other shortcomings not such big deals. I mean when you are lugging two kids around, you want to be able to push them easily.
    DD
    DS

WatchingThemGrow is online now Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Yes, the push is great. I had one for several months (sold it to a friend when my BJCED arrived) but the fold, the extra 8-10 inches of front wheel over the BJCED (not fitting in my CRV b/c of the wheel), and the non-adjustable handlebar (too low for DH) were the things that made it not a keeper for us. Plus, our DC are long in the torso. Glad you're enjoying yours, though! Have you tried putting it in your car? You have a small car, right?

I have tried letting my 2.5 yo walk more, thinking of you - going, "There must be something she knows that I don't." My 2yo boy will not keep up, follow me, or let me get anywhere quickly. He needs to be strapped in, as does my newly 4yo DD. DS2 is perched on my back these days in the Ergo.

jacksmoma is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

i folded it this morn and was surprise (yet again!) by how small it folds down to- i'm sure it's got to be less a bulky fold than the bjced. it is very very light too, i really wish i had gotten this sooner! i think the bjced is better and more full featured for a newborn and smaller baby with the great recline but since mine are now 13 months and 2 1/2 and sit up 99% of the time, this fits us PERFECT. i thought the stroller would feel really long to me per the dimentions but it feels really compact when i push it. granted i won't be zig zagging around clothing racks! Also i was a bit afraid of the reclined seats but both my kids sat up really straight no problem.

I do like the idea of letting my 2 1/2 year old walk, but this only works when it's somewhere VERY familiar and he knows right where we need to go (like from the parking lot to the gym kidcare/the library etc). If i let him walk at an outdoor mall or a neighborhood walk, it's a disaster. Really i thought at this age it would be better but it's not! He likes to stop everywhere and it's very hard to convince him to get going again. Love my bjcm for my keep in the car stroller Watchingthemgrow- sorry to let you down on the single stroller only idea! I tried! I think my dh is ok with the $$ on the bob duallie as he knows we will get our money back when we sell it or even make a bit! (yay for bing.com!)

Anyways, the bjced and indie twin are much more "plush" strollers, especially great for little babies, but if you need a LIGHT fab push, the duallie is the way to go! The indie and bjced pushed good outside but felt heavy and did not glide over bumps like the bob does, it just floats over the ground with all those shocks which the others do not have and it does make a difference. I really think the black 12" AW duallie i choose is sharp looking, not keen on the navy/orange bob colors, too sporty for me!

Elecktra- yes, the push really is the most important quality of a double stroller since you're pushing two kiddos! The bob wins there for sure!

forgot will post pics later!

Yay! Glad your DS fits! Makes me wistful about our first stroller, a single Bob Rev that we sold to get the Vista....oh, how I loved that push!

have to update since i've had the bob a couple weeks and have used it many times so far..i LOVE that thing! it makes me actually WANT to walk places with both toddlers, whereas the others (indie twin, bjcmd, bjced) did not make me actually want to walk places...I can't even describe how well it pushes, it just floats over bumps/sidewalk ends like they are not even there...the ride is SO different than my past doubles. really so different! It is so light to lift into my suv, it's not a burden at all. i love the all black 12" AW i have, i think it's super sleek looking Ok enough raving, just had to update after some time b/c sometimes i intially love a stroller then after some use come to not like it so much...i just love my bob even more now, my two kids love it to (they are 13 months and 2 1/2). go bob go!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3