For the second time in two years the slats on the Pali Renee crib have all but fallen out (harnging on by a thread in the middle under the mattress and making a loud noise whenever my baby moves. I had to get a replacement wooden piece last year and it was fine for awhile but now the same thing is happening again. No one at customer service has responded. All you can find is an email and they don't respond.

This is very unsafe for a child and I highlighted that in my correspondence. I am very sorry I paid $700 for this crib. My older sister paid much less and hasn't had a single problem with her daughter's crib. I will not recommend Pali. I originally purchased because of the high marks in Baby Bargains. I think that ranking should be reconsidered with the horrible customer service and lack of attention to major safety issues. ** Two separate professionals installed the part both times so assembly is not an issue. I have alerted the store I purchased this from about the horrible Pali service and also about the recall concern of this model.