hellokitty is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Default Best non-leaking drink container for lunch boxes?

Yeah, so I am already on the back-to-school hunt for supplies, b/c the sales started today. Do any of you with kids who pack their lunch, have a drink container you'd recommend fulfilling the following list of requirements:

a) Easy to open and close (rules our our KK, the tops are a PITA)

b) Doesn't leak (rules our our thermos funtainers, which leak when they are not standing up)

c) BPA free

d) Not excessively big (needs to fit into a LL Bean Critter lunchbox along with his food containers)

Thanks!

Oh and have any of you tried the, "Fuel" brand containers at Meijer? I know they are BPA free and are reasonably priced, but wondering how leak proof they are. They seem easy to open and close nicely and come in a nice selection of colors.
    Mom to 3 LEGO Maniacs

bubbaray is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

The Rubbermaid litterless lunchbox small size are OK. I use them for milk in DD#1's lunchbox. I pack it in her backpack so that the milk container stays upright.
    Melissa

DD#1: April 2004
    DD#2: January 2007

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world." Jack Layton 1950 - 2011