Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    kellij is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default Is 20% off best deal on Frontier 85?

Is that as good as it will get, or does anyone else have any ideas?

Thanks!

FWIW, I did some looking on this a week ago, and that was the best I could find at the time. I ordered one with Babycatalog.com since I was also pre-ordering a new Boulevard from them. Note you do get your card charged BEFORE they ship to "reserve" your order.
    Wondermom

DS 1 8/2007
    DS 2 1/2010

jjordan is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Sometimes bed, bath, & beyond will price match and then take a 20% off coupon. It really depends on the store though. They often charge shipping though, and usually sales tax as well, so it might not be a huge savings in the end.

I think that's probably your best deal right now. Depending on the site, you can get extra cash back through ebates/mr rebates/fat wallet.
    (If you're a new customer at diapers, you could try to do a price match and use a referral code for an additional 15% off, but that's iffy)....

JJordan's idea is a good one too, though I asked at Bed Bath and Beyond about matching prices (it happened to be a BBB that sells baby products) and they said they will only price match B&M stores if that helps you...

bumping up to see if there were any new deals?

csnbaby.com has 25% off right now with code carseat25
    HTH!
    (Obviously you could pm at diapers.com and combine with referral code for add'l 15% off if you are first time customer or just pm diapers.com and get 4% ebates or 6% fat wallet and free returns)
    Last edited by poohbear; 08-05-2010 at 10:30 PM. Reason: fixed code

that code doesnt work for me?

"Sorry, this promotion does not apply to any item(s) in your basket."

I would call them - it shows up under the picture for the seat in the descriptioin
    http://www.csnbaby.com/asp/keyword.a...&keywordvalue=

And I know people have gotten it to work. May be something wrong with the site right now.
    You could try to have diapers.com pm it - I'm sure they have gotten other calls about it already...

Quote Originally Posted by poohbear View Post
    I would call them - it shows up under the picture for the seat in the descriptioin
    http://www.csnbaby.com/asp/keyword.a...&keywordvalue=

And I know people have gotten it to work. May be something wrong with the site right now.
    You could try to have diapers.com pm it - I'm sure they have gotten other calls about it already...

called them - they said britax didnt want them to discount it further so they're trying to pull the 25% off the site -- they gave me 20% off on the phone
    came out to $223

Quote Originally Posted by hobokengirl View Post
    called them - they said britax didnt want them to discount it further so they're trying to pull the 25% off the site -- they gave me 20% off on the phone
    came out to $223
    Bummer. IMO they should really honor the discount they state on the site until they can fix it, but $223 still is a good deal...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast