Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by wendibird22 View Post
    I'd probably wait and see. Rashes tend to be viral and so there's little that can be done about them.
    My ped told me rashes are very rarely anything to worry about. They're a nuisance more than dangerous.
    Mommy to my wonderful, HEALTHY twin girls
    6/08 - Preemies no more!

khalloc is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Yeah, well like I said I am not worried. Just want to make sure he isnt spreading anything at daycare.

BUt when I picked him up yesterday there were 3 other children there with the same rash, and all had a very brief low fever (around 100) at the first day of the rash. The director still wanted me to have him seen by a doctor, but she thought it was probably viral. She said I can still bring him in as long as the rash isnt oozing. I will still call the doc to try to have him looked at today, just to ease the daycare director's fears. But the doc doesnt come in until 2pm today since she has late hours tonight.
    DD 11/2005
    DS 4/2008

khalloc is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Took him to the doc yesterday. Its viral. She said daycare isnt a problem. He can still go. Spots will fade over time (they are looking better today). No official diagnoses of Roseola or anything like that.
    DD 11/2005
    DS 4/2008

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2