Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    maiaann is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by citymama View Post
    Can someone who has seen them recommend what size and style would be cute for an average sized 6 month old girl? DD2 is in sz 3 months Carters clothes right now. I'm going to ask a friend to pick one up for me but will have to tell her the size and style. Thanks!
    They are all super cute! If DD hadn't been a ladybug last year I would have chosen that costume. I ended up choosing the cow, but the pink kitty was my second favorite! Is the baby 6 mo. old now or come October? I would size up to 12 mo if she's 6 mo. now. If she'll be 6 mo in October, I'd buy size 6-9 mo. Here's the Carter's website showing the different costumes.

http://www.carters.com/on/demandware...-shop-costumes
    DD1 10/01
    DD2 02/07
    DD3 07/09

citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by maiaann View Post
    They are all super cute! If DD hadn't been a ladybug last year I would have chosen that costume. I ended up choosing the cow, but the pink kitty was my second favorite! Is the baby 6 mo. old now or come October? I would size up to 12 mo if she's 6 mo. now. If she'll be 6 mo in October, I'd buy size 6-9 mo. Here's the Carter's website showing the different costumes.

http://www.carters.com/on/demandware...-shop-costumes
    She will be almost 6 months by Halloween. I'll get 6-9 unless they run big, in which case I'll get 3-6. I have sz 12 months costumes from DD1 but those will be way too big for her.

for Sandy Hook

willow33 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I would get size 6-9 months for her. I just bought the ladybug in size 24 months for DD who will only be 18 months in October. She is of average size. HTH!
    ~H~

Mom to 3 sweet kids
    2003 ~ 2005 ~ 2009

maiaann is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by citymama View Post
    She will be almost 6 months by Halloween. I'll get 6-9 unless they run big, in which case I'll get 3-6. I have sz 12 months costumes from DD1 but those will be way too big for her.
    I bought my 13 mo. old DD (she'll be nearly 16 mo come October) the size 24 mo. I didn't look at the smaller sizes, but I thought the size 24 mo. looked pretty small for 24 mo. I'd recommend the sz 6-9 mo - it'll be cute!
    DD1 10/01
    DD2 02/07
    DD3 07/09

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2