Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default www.kidscloset.biz consignment

Has any one worked with this consignment group? They are coming to our area for a big consignment show for the first time and I do have a some clothing as well as a barely used sit and stand stoller and a barely used pack and play amongst other things.

It seems pretty easy and I don't need to be there to sell my items.

I did a quick search on the owners and nothing popped up that would concern me.

Thanks.

mom2binsd is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Have they been around for a year or two??? Can you verify their ability to payout from outside sources (testimonials on their website can always be faked).

There were some folks in the Chicago area who got really taken by a group, called Poshtots I believe.

I'm lucky our consignment sale is huge, but it's owned by a personal friend, and she's been around for over 6 years, has a very good reputation.

mom2binsd is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Just Pm'd you....got some info for you but would rather not post.

Thank you. Just responded.

I don't know anything about that particular sale but we do have one in our town. I did it last year. I worked really hard, about 20 hours, sorting, labeling, and tagging items. I made $50. Soooo not worth it. And another consigner had a few really expensive things stolen, to which the consigment shop claimed no responsibility for. I won't be doing it again this year.