cchavez is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Default anybody been to a CABI show/party????

I have bene invited to you and I don't know what kind of clothes to expect? Price range??? Any info. would be great!

Melbel is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I have been invited to several, but have yet to attend because I was either pregnant or post partum, and the prices were much higher than I wanted to spend (according to friends who attended). I am not a fan of parties where you are expected/encouraged to buy things that are often over priced.

g-mama is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I've been to two. The clothes are really nice and I like the styles but they are very expensive. Nothing less than $50, well, except perhaps a tank top that is $40. The price range is about $50-$140 per piece. The quality is good, and I do love to shop and buy clothes, but I'd rather pay less so I can shop more, LOL. The first one I went to, I spent $200 on two pieces. My dh almost passed out. The second one, I bought one pretty blouse for about $60.
    Kristen
    mama to 3 wild and crazy boys - ages 16, 13 and 11

Ann Taylor, BR, type quality. Tops from say $50-$100, pants a bit more and dresses up to $150. I never spend that much, and as a SAHM, way out of my $ range. But good quality spendy stuff for work.
    Mama to Bumbee. A VERY busy girl...
    Making me a VERY Mama.