Default Which of these lightweight strollers?

I am trying to decide on one of these lightweight umbrella strollers:

Inglesina Swift, Mia Moda Facile or the UPPAbaby G-Lite

They all recline (which is important to me) and seem to be a bit taller (which would be good for my husband). I haven't seen any of these in person & would be ordering it online, so any help is greatly appreciated. TIA!

I didn't try all of them, but I did test drive a swift. I thought that it was a little cumbersome when I was turning it. Otherwise I liked it and thought it was a good price. I didn't end up buying it because of the turning thing though.

legaleagle is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Probably a typo but the gluxe is the reclining one, not the g-lite.

I have a 2009 gluxe and like it - super easy to throw in the trunk. I don't know if the recline has been improved but mine is a bit of a PITA to put back up esp if you have a kid in there. It's also quite tippy but I think that's par for the course for these lightweight umbrellas. I haven't tried the others.

I would definitely consider one of the cybex models esp now that they are so cheap at diapers.com. I have the callisto and love it (but it's 18 lbs so not lightweight), the handles are very tall. The recline mechanism is awesome. I actually saw a onyx (the purple one, which is so so cute) parked next to a mac techno at the playground the other day and the handles were slightly higher. My 6'3" DH has no complaints about the height.

Adding - uppababy customer service is second to none, if that tips your decision at all. My original gluxe recline string broke (I was kind of forcing it with my toddler in it) and they immediately sent me another one, no questions asked - I just emailed them the receipt.

Thanks everyone.

I am definitely leaning towards the UPPA - trying to decide now b/t the G-Lite or the G-Luxe. It is nice to have a recline w/the umbrella stroller, so might just go for the Luxe.

Quote Originally Posted by Waverly View Post
    Thanks everyone.

I am definitely leaning towards the UPPA - trying to decide now b/t the G-Lite or the G-Luxe. It is nice to have a recline w/the umbrella stroller, so might just go for the Luxe.
    How old is the baby that is going to be riding in it? I think the 2010 Luxe also has a significantly bigger canopy than the Lite if that's a concern at all.

Another one in this category is the Britax Blink, but it's a bit heavier at 16.5 lbs. Lots of features for $99 though.