Default Any former Thermasilk fans out there

I used to use Thermasilk hair products religiously until they were discontinued and I have yet to find a replacement that I really like. when they first discontinued the line, the company told me a comparable replacement was Sunsilk. I remember trying them but it's irrelevant now bc i don't think that line exists anymore either.

My hair is straight and thick and very slick (silky, i guess). all i do is style with a hair dryer and round brush. I always thought i needed some "moisturizing" shampoo but I find that they just make my hair feel very heavy afterwards.

Any former Thermasilk fans out there that found a greate replacement?
    Vivian
    Sydney (4/03)
    Avery (2/09)

LarsMal is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I LOVED Thermasilk. I used it for years, too. I think I tried the Sunsilk at one point, but it didn't really compare. I developed weird allergies after M was born and can't buy any "regular" products now. I never really found anything good to replace it, though.
    Sorry, not much help! I just had to reply because I Thermasilk and miss it!!

Quote Originally Posted by LarsMal View Post
    I LOVED Thermasilk. I used it for years, too. I think I tried the Sunsilk at one point, but it didn't really compare. I developed weird allergies after M was born and can't buy any "regular" products now. I never really found anything good to replace it, though.
    Sorry, not much help! I just had to reply because I Thermasilk and miss it!!
    thanks for replying anyway. after they had been discontinued, i happened to be in a Big Lots and they had tons so I bought them all. I still have one bottle of mousse left. Is that sad or what?
    Vivian
    Sydney (4/03)
    Avery (2/09)

almostamom is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by hellokitty1 View Post
    thanks for replying anyway. after they had been discontinued, i happened to be in a Big Lots and they had tons so I bought them all. I still have one bottle of mousse left. Is that sad or what?

It's not a long term solution, but there are quite a few on ebay.

HTH,

Linda