Thread: figleaves.com?

TwoBees is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default figleaves.com?

I have been getting their emails for years but have never ordered. How are they with returns and customer service? I really need to try on bras to find one that fits well, so I would most likely be buying a bunch and returning most of the order. Can anyone share personal experiences with figleaves.com?
    Mom to a spirited, red-headed, former 28-weeker 10/2009 and a more mellow monkey 12/2013.

Quote Originally Posted by TwoBees View Post
    I have been getting their emails for years but have never ordered. How are they with returns and customer service? I really need to try on bras to find one that fits well, so I would most likely be buying a bunch and returning most of the order. Can anyone share personal experiences with figleaves.com?
    I have ordered quite a bit, but never returned. A friend usually returns quite a bit, but she's quite happy with their CS. To minimize the damage, order when they have a sale and/or free shipping. (Returns aren't free - you have to pay for return shipping.) AND keep in mind those pesky British sizes. I would also recommend NOT ordering their own brand in bras (figleaves basics, I think), but most other brands they carry are good. The swim bottoms I ordered last year were amazing quality - nothing I've bought in this country doesn't even come close.