Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    ♥ms.pacman♥ is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Question so tell me what is so great about Hanna Andersson...(update post #42 :)

please enlighten me. it seems like many on this board love HA babies/kids' clothing items, so i just wanna know what is so great about them, and what makes it worth the $$$? and, do they have anything good for boys (it seems like almost all of the HA items i hear about are leggings, dresses, etc).

the thing is for me, i dont live anywhere near an HA outlet and the closest store is 45 minute drive, so i've never really gotten a chance to walk around in a store and check their stuff out. i did just go to their website to browse for holiday clothes for my son, but even in the sale section prices seem a bit steep (e.g. i have a hard time putting down $25 for a holiday vest my infant son will likely only wear a few times). i don't know, i guess if i had a girl it would be different...i must admit their girl stuff is pretty cute looking, and i'd be willing to pay $$ to dress up my little one in those outfits just for pics!

the other thing is, i've gotten somewhat addicted to Gymboree, since i live close to several stores plus an outlet, so i can browse around which i like to do. and yes, Gymbo clothes are expensive too, though i often find sweet deals in the sale section (e.g. shorts or shirts for $4 or $5 that were once $20-$25) and plus i always get tons of coupons & gymbucks so in the end it doesn't even come out to be that expensive. so does HA have major sales/promotions as well that i am missing? (i saw there was a thread on big HA outlet sale, but there is no outlet in my state).

thanx in advance for any info!
    Last edited by ♥ms.pacman♥; 10-17-2010 at 05:48 PM.