Question HA Holiday Long Johns

I absolutely ♥ the red/white, and green/white long johns from the Holiday catalog ... any chance these will be marked down before Christmas? Like after T'giving, perhaps? I WANT them (just on sale, lol)

citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Yes, they are usually marked down in late Nov or so. But if it's a "must-have" and you're buying in popular sizes then I'd hate if they run out of the sz you're looking for then.

for Sandy Hook

Question

The sizes I'll need are 120 and 140 -- I'm sure those are both pretty popular?

I know HA says not to buy big, but for these types of jammies, I don't think it will hurt to go up 1 (my dtr comfortably wears 110's and my son is a size 8) but I want to get my $'s worth ... what do you think?

i think you're okay to size up 1 size. i buy the next size up when they're near the top of smaller size. And the kids end up with 2 years' wear out of each one. go for it!
    ________
    Baking food
    Last edited by mshen; 02-19-2011 at 08:11 AM.

I would go ahead and get them now if you really want them, just in case. I was just at a HA store yesterday and picked up the last pair of red/white stripe pj's for DD (size 70 though). The store was packed and everyone was getting holiday jammies!
    Mama to my sweet little girl - 12/2009
    ...and Baby #2 due early August 2012

hillview is online now Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Size up.
    /hillary
    DS #1 Summer 05
    DS #2 Summer 07

Definitely go up one size so you could possibly get 2 years wear out of them, esp. if you're going to be paying full price on them. Have you called the outlets to see if they have any from last year on sale?
    DS1-1/09
    DS2-10/12

I have found some red/white ones at the outlet, that I have on hold ... they are not however, the 1 size up, and they are both the same -- I was thinking my dtr in 1 color, with my son in the other for the contrast. Looks SO cute in holiday pics, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by LisaMD View Post
    I have found some red/white ones at the outlet, that I have on hold ... they are not however, the 1 size up, and they are both the same -- I was thinking my dtr in 1 color, with my son in the other for the contrast. Looks SO cute in holiday pics, I think.
    Yes, they are soooo cute in pics! Last X-mas, I wore the red/white stripes, DH wore the green/white stripes, and DS wore the red/green striped ones. Everyone loved that picture and we plan to make it a family tradition!
    DS1-1/09
    DS2-10/12