Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Quote Originally Posted by WatchingThemGrow View Post
    We're jealous you got to feel stuff for yourself. DH WILL shop online for Hannas, but he REALLY prefers to go to the store when we are near one. Yes, he likes to see stuff in person and decide on it. Crazy, I know.

FWIW, we have those washed baby cords, and they are different from the comfort cords that were on sale last year. Maybe the ones you got were also, but I got the thin wale ones. The washed ones are a)adorable and b) so soft and c) GREAT because you can use them rolled up, then rolled down - for 2 winters!
    Yes, the baby cords are diff. from the comfort cords and I got some baby cords at last year's EOS sale in Dec. and the comfy cords last Oct.
    Last edited by lchang25000; 10-17-2010 at 11:22 PM.
    DS1-1/09
    DS2-10/12

♥ms.pacman♥ is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

ok i just checked the 12pg thread about the hanna outlet sale..didn't know u could do phone orders, doh! thx for the info. but indeed, as citymama said, since i was so unfamiliar the items i really wanted 1st shopping exp to be in person (i almost never order clothing online in general, im' very much a person who has to see stuff first).

i just tried the pjs on my DS and he looks so adorable, and DH agrees. the socks seem to fit and stay on pretty well. anyway if i have time this coming week i may try to call an outlet to see about the pjs, socks and mocs.

and yeah i love the cuffs on the washed baby cords u can adjust the length...genius!!! plus the material is so soft

and citymama u are right, the skulls/bones/bats on clothes was from the halloween line (just saw it online)..makes sense! i still didnd't realize that gymbo had lots of skull stuff though, but maybe that's all in the stuff for older boys and not the babies sizes.

Globetrotter is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

You are in trouble now!

My VERY picky kids love them for the comfort. I like the kiddish designs, bright colors and quality.

Before you know it, you'll be addicted to MiniBoden, esp. the baby/toddler line! That's what happened to me...first HA, now MB.
    DS1-1/09
    DS2-10/12

citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Pacmama (I know, not your name but it's how I think of you!): girl, you are hooked! I just saw your post on the outlet sale thread. Hah!

Sale calendar for outlets usually has a
    mega sale in late Nov, FYI. And of course end of season, which is late Dec in retail and outlet stores and online. So if you're not in a hurry, you could wait for the Nov sale.

Btw, I just wore the women's tights (same as girls classic tights) for the first time and I can see why my DD loves them! So comfy and cozy. I usually detest wearing tights.

for Sandy Hook

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

I like Hanna because it washes well and it's comfy. DD1 loves them. I also like it because I can get at least a season, if not two out of most of their clothes (I didn't start buying Hanna for DD1 until she was 18 mos. old, she's a bit of stick too so that may not be possible for all kids). I am going to pull out DD1's play dresses from last year and see how they look on her. If the leggings are too small they should work with the next bigger size Costco Hanna leggings we got this year.

I buy most of the Hannas off Ebay, usually do an outlet sale once or twice a year (last year at the summer one I got pjs, and at the November one I got a jacket for DD1; this year I won't be doing anything), and then either I'll do an internet order or go over to the store for the EOS sales in June, and December. I don't go hog wild there, just always have a list of must haves that I refuse to pay full price for and hope that they go on clearance during the sale. There are years I like it and some years I don't. This year has been an off year IMHO, but then I am not into all of the bright hippie flower girl inspired stuff.

I really like this dress for myself, and have another Hanna dress from 2008 that I always get complements so definitely don't rule it out for yourself either.
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

kam is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Why do I like hanna?

DD is a string bean (90% height, 10% weight). The dresses are long, but not too long, and I can get at least 9 months out of a size right now. (She's been an 80 since June, and her holiday clothes are 80s, with room!) For the same price, I can get Gymbo or something similar, but she'll outgrow them way faster.

Quality -- there's just no comparison to gymbo or gap. They're softer, hold up better, wash better. (Gymbo/gap clearance sales are our day care clothes. I don't care if they get trashed).

Style -- the day dresses look adorable on DD, and she's comfy in them. The dressier dresses, such as the sweater dresses, aren't too frou-frou, and are cut to flatter my skinny-mini, without being tight or uncomfy. And they wash so well, that I use them on the weekends as play clothes! I dislike the Gymbo "themes." They're often tacky, imo, and their fabric is thin. (Not always! I just got a cute argyle sweater dress that feels very soft and looks to be well made).

Other favorite brands? Naartjie, J & J, Polarn O. Pyret. POP is possibly softer than Hanna. It's a swedish company, with only one store in the US. So cute, so soft. WOW! Prices are high, but they will have EOS sales, according to the person I spoke to in the store.

My view is different from others -- I spend more on baby clothes. I don't buy much carters/gap. I want DD to be cute and comfy. If I spend a litle more doing it, so be it. (Though I STALK the sales!!!)

HIU8 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Just to reiterate shopping online and calling the outlets.....

I live 10 minutes from 1 retail store and 20 minutes from another, and 2-3 hours from an outlet. I have bought in store 1x. I either buy online or call the outlets exclusively.
    Heather

DS 2004
    DD 2007

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6