I need some advice from experienced moms! I am a new mom to a beautiful 3 week old little girl and I'm getting to the point where I'm ready to get out of the house and start doing things like grocery shopping and errands with my little one.

So last week I tried going to wal mart! I have a graco snugride 32 and I tried putting it on top of the cart like I have seen other moms do and it just didn't feel safe or secure to me, so I didn't want to do that. Then I thought I'd just put the carseat into the large part of the cart but the Snugride 32 doesn't fit! So I lugged the carseat back to the parking lot to get my snap n go but then I could only buy what would fit into the basket of the snap n go! Then I needed to go to the regular grocery store and couldn't buy everything I needed because of the same issue!

So how do you shop with a new baby?? I felt so ridiculous for not being able to figure it out. There has to be a way...any wise momma out there want to help a clueless new momma??? I feel so silly for needing help with something thing basic...