Corie is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Default Ultimate Crib Sheet for a TWIN bed??

I had an ultimate crib sheet for the crib when my kids were babies.

I would love the same type of thing for my son's twin bed. Do they
    make such a thing??
    Corie

"A smile is a curve that can set a lot of things straight."
    -fortune cookie

WatchingThemGrow is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

I stick one under the sheet of DD's full bed - just sideways, under the top sheet, where she might need it. Of course, the pullup has caught everything except the nights we've forgotten to put one on her.

mommymy is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

I was just thinking that same question last week when my kindergartener wet his bedat 2:00 am. I bought a waterproof pad that seems adequate to catch any spills for $10.00 in the matress aisle. It would go under the sheet. I would like an ultimate crib sheet though b/c the cotton on the top is soft whereas the sheet I bought at target is flannel like and the other side is plastic. I would like to be able to just strip off the sheet protector if another accident happens at night but haven't found something like the ultimate crib sheet for a twin bed. I did have him sleep on our ultimate crib sheet for a few days but that just keeps bunching up as he moves like a snake at night. If you find anything better, please post.

Corie is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by mommymy View Post
    I was just thinking that same question last week when my kindergartener wet his bedat 2:00 am. I bought a waterproof pad that seems adequate to catch any spills for $10.00 in the matress aisle. It would go under the sheet. I would like an ultimate crib sheet though b/c the cotton on the top is soft whereas the sheet I bought at target is flannel like and the other side is plastic. I would like to be able to just strip off the sheet protector if another accident happens at night but haven't found something like the ultimate crib sheet for a twin bed. I did have him sleep on our ultimate crib sheet for a few days but that just keeps bunching up as he moves like a snake at night. If you find anything better, please post.

I already have a waterproof mattress cover under the fitted sheet. But this still
    means that I have to take apart his bed and wash everything.

I'm thinking about getting this. I've been searching online since I posted
    my original question. What do you think?
    http://www.amazon.com/Nights-Waterpr...ef=pd_sbs_ba_2
    Corie

"A smile is a curve that can set a lot of things straight."
    -fortune cookie

mommymy is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

That looks like it would work. And according to the review it did stay in place overnight with just a little tucking. Appears softer than the target one too.

Quote Originally Posted by Corie View Post
    I already have a waterproof mattress cover under the fitted sheet. But this still
    means that I have to take apart his bed and wash everything.

I'm thinking about getting this. I've been searching online since I posted
    my original question. What do you think?
    http://www.amazon.com/Nights-Waterpr...ef=pd_sbs_ba_2
    i have several of these: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ef=oss_product

i make the bed as usual: waterproof mattress cover, then fitted sheet. then i layer one of these pads with a toddler sized sheet on top(draped across the bed left to right), and repeat for a couple of layers. when we have a middle of the night accident (which is never lately) i can just pull off one layer, nothing is tucked so i can just pull it off without undoing the whole bed. takes less than two minutes to go from wet bed to dry, that includes an undie change.

recently, i have started using my aden and anais blankets to layer with the pad instead of the sheet. they take up less room in the wash are quicker to dry and so cute. i didn't use them nearly as much as i should have when ds was a lo. hth
    neeley

Default Clouds and Stars

You might want to check out this website.

http://www.cloudsandstars.com/QuickZipTwinSheets.aspx

I do not own any of their products, but I believe that many people on these boards used their crib sheets and they also make a twin sheet.

Hope this helps
    DD 11/10

I learned about http://www.amazon.com/Nights-Waterpr...ef=pd_sbs_ba_2
    here and use them

they work fairly well
    both kiddos wet the bed last night, erg (bunkbeds, ages 7 & 4)...

I'm interested in the zip ones, but can any report how annoying or easy it is to actually ZIP them? also, I don't feel like investing more in the whole issues, seeing as how I already have a solution (the 4 yr old actually rarely wets his bed)...
    ~laura in miami~
    ds1 7/03
    ds2 7/06
    Welcome/Intro to Infantreflux (I'm a Mod)

HIU8 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

DD wets her bed every single night. She wears a goodnite and a doubler and still wets like crazy (note she wears a s/m goodnite or a lg underjams--she is basically in the middle). I have waterprooff mattress pad, sheet, 50 inch watherproff pad and sheet. So I just take off one layer at night. It would be nice to just take off the pad and leave the rest of the bed intact though.
    Heather

DS 2004
    DD 2007

boolady is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by HIU8 View Post
    I have waterprooff mattress pad, sheet, 50 inch watherproff pad and sheet. So I just take off one layer at night. It would be nice to just take off the pad and leave the rest of the bed intact though.
    We are still in the habit of making DD's bed like this, even though she hasn't (I'm not saying it, don't want to jinx her) in a few months. Waterproof mattress pad, flat sheet, waterproof mattress pad, sheet. We have really thin, soft waterproof pads that I got at Bed, Bath and Beyond that don't crinkle. They weren't cheap, but when she first trained, I figured we needed 2 anyway. So if there's a need to change the sheets, the top pad and sheet layer comes off, and there's a layer ready to go. Not as convenient as the ultimate crib sheet, but better than nothing at 2 a.m.
    Jen, mom to my silly monkey, 10/06