Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    HonoluluMom is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Tired. I'm lucky if I get 5-6 hours total sleep. It wouldn't be so bad if it was 5-6 hours straight, but it's interrupted sleep since DD still gets up 1-2 times a night to nurse.

dec756 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

this morning i feel amazing. only because my son is still sleeping and i got to wake up when i wanted to wakeup Woohoo!

I feel tired every single day. It doesn't matter if I go to bed early and exercise regularly. I blame it on my hypothyroidism, which I am treating. I never used to feel this way. Really frustrating.

tiapam is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by littlebird View Post
    I feel tired every single day. It doesn't matter if I go to bed early and exercise regularly. I blame it on my hypothyroidism, which I am treating. I never used to feel this way. Really frustrating.
    Just sending you a hug and want to let you know others here have BTDT. I recently had a thyroid med change and it took about a month for me to feel better. It's still not perfect and I don't know if it ever will be. Hope you get it in balance soon, or close enough.

I recently found a new to me thyroid website and found it helpful:

http://misslizzy.me/

In fact, I am going to go and post it in its own thread.
    -Pam

DD: 6 YO
    DS: 3 YO

Quote Originally Posted by tiapam View Post
    Just sending you a hug and want to let you know others here have BTDT. I recently had a thyroid med change and it took about a month for me to feel better. It's still not perfect and I don't know if it ever will be. Hope you get it in balance soon, or close enough.

I recently found a new to me thyroid website and found it helpful:

http://misslizzy.me/

In fact, I am going to go and post it in its own thread.
    Thanks so much for your support and the website! I'm definitely interested in trying alternatives to my current meds. My endo, however, is not. I found a lead on an apparently amazing doctor who does not have a practice in my city but would be worth the drive a couple of times a year to have his help. I'm hoping to make the switch in the new year. I'm glad you're feeling better...helps me know there is hope!

I used to feel horrible every morning. Now I still feel a bit tired some mornings, but I know that its because I haven't been working out.

However, DH and I invested in a Natural Dawn alarm clock and I will say that both of us have noticed that we feel MUCH more refreshed and relaxed in the morning. The jolt of a normal alarm put both of us in a terrible mood and left us feeling groggy. This alarm connects to lamp that gradually increases in brightness so you wake up slowly and more naturally, like you would if the sun were coming up. It made quite a difference for us as we go through months and months of dark mornings.

This is what we have...but I think we got it cheaper somewhere else.
    http://www.amazon.com/Natural-Simula.../dp/B003UKDR2K

Quote Originally Posted by YouAreTheFocus View Post
    Totally exhausted. Every morning. How I long for a weekend of sleeping in.

Ok, this is depressing--mine is only 13 mos and it'll stay this way for 5-7 yrs?
    Nah, not with me. I got really good sleep until just recently when baby #3 came along. My 3 and 6 fall asleep at 8 and wake up at 7, and they never wake up during the night.

Now, enter baby #3 who wakes up 2 to 3 times a night.. and yeah, I wake up tired & crabby every morning until I get my first cup of coffee in. I am also EBF, so I think that makes me tired. I can fall asleep at 9pm no problem each night, but typically go to bed at 10.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2