Default Is Bona non-toxic?

So, I got my Miele vacuum and just picked up the Bona Spray Mop. They both work great!

I was just wondering if anyone knew Bona was non-toxic before I put the box in recycle. I looked on the website, but I couldn't find anything on it.

Thanks!

wellyes is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

They advertise as kid- and pet-safe so I would say definitely yes.
    DD - 8
    DS - 5

TwoBees is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Yes

From their website:
    Are Bona products safe for my children and/or pets?
    Yes, our floor cleaners are non-toxic and GREENGUARD certified for indoor air quality and the more rigorous Children & Schools program. This means they passed the standards established by the GREENGUARD Environmental Institute (GEI) to define low emitting materials for educational and learning/play environments for young children. These products meet the most stringent chemical emissions criteria defined by the State of California's Department of Health Services Standard Practice (CA Section 01350), and also are tested for additional chemicals suspected of causing health issues in children.

http://www.mybonahome.com/learn/faq.html
    Mom to a spirited, red-headed, former 28-weeker 10/2009 and a more mellow monkey 12/2013.

Great thanks! I just love the bona mop! It is so easy to use, and i use it almost every day (ds spills stuff all day long, and i can't stand it when i walk on the floors when they are sticky)

TwoBees is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by stinkyfeet View Post
    Great thanks! I just love the bona mop! It is so easy to use, and i use it almost every day (ds spills stuff all day long, and i can't stand it when i walk on the floors when they are sticky)

Do you change the microfiber pad after every use? I se the Rubbermaid Readymop with the Bona solution, and I'm not sure if I can reuse the pad before washing.
    Mom to a spirited, red-headed, former 28-weeker 10/2009 and a more mellow monkey 12/2013.

Quote Originally Posted by TwoBees View Post
    Do you change the microfiber pad after every use? I se the Rubbermaid Readymop with the Bona solution, and I'm not sure if I can reuse the pad before washing.
    No, i don't . I probably should, but I vacuum before i mop. Also, i figure if i am mopping almost every day, i don't need to wash with each use since the floor isn't terribly dirty (we don't wear shoes in the house, and we have no pets).

I hAvehad the mop for about a week and have reused the pad w/o washing. I will probably wash it this weekend and pick up another pad, so I can have a spare while one is in the wash.