Default what do you put in your wristlet?

I love the idea of a wristlet, but have never gotten into wearing one. I think it's partly because my everyday wallet is too big for the two that I have.

So I bought an ID wallet, and am looking around for another card case so that I can separate out my things. But now I'm thinking that perhaps that would be a pain to carry cash?

What do you have in your wristlet? And if you have a wristlet inside of a larger handbag, do you find it a pain to get to your credit cards or cash by having to open up three things (purse and then wristlet, and then wallet?)

I feel like this is a dumb question!
    Thx
    Jennifer

KrisM is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

I have just a wristlet. I have my money, credit cards, store cards, ID, phone, random receipts in mine.
    Kris

I don't use it very often, but cell, ID, cash and credit cards. My keys are on a wristlet I bought from etsy so I don't have to stuff them in there.

hillview is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

I use it all the time. In it is a pen (JuJuBe), lipstick, credit cards and membership cards and driver's license, money, change, and I can put my Blackberry or Iphone in there when I need to. I carry it all the time and it is great.
    /hillary
    DS #1 Summer 05
    DS #2 Summer 07

Quote Originally Posted by hillview View Post
    I use it all the time. In it is a pen (JuJuBe), lipstick, credit cards and membership cards and driver's license, money, change, and I can put my Blackberry or Iphone in there when I need to. I carry it all the time and it is great.
    /hillary
    I have the jujube be mine. Love it. I dont carry a purse, I have everything I need in my wristlet: cards, cash, coins, id, lipstick, pen, iPhone, and I attach my keys. I beat up my wristlets. Time to get a new one. Love them tho. Perfect size for me!

mytwosons is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by KrisM View Post
    I have just a wristlet. I have my money, credit cards, store cards, ID, phone, random receipts in mine.
    plus my chapstick and itouch.

I love my wristlet and use it most of the time. It holds my credit cards, receipts, change, cellphone and I can fit my keys in there too. I love not having to carry my bag if I'm going out to dinner or running a few errands-pretty much whenever I go out without the kids, I take just the wristlet.
    Mama to 5 wild ones

KrisM is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

I'll add I have the Ju Ju Be Be Mine as well. I have a caribeaner clip to attach my keys to the strap. I did ask for a Be Major for Christmas because some times, I'd like something a bit bigger.

I also can fit my digital camera in mine.
    Kris