Thread: Changing pad

mackmama is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default Changing pad

The changing pad that came with my JJB seems a little small. Can anyone recommend a large changing pad to use on-the-go? I'd prefer a little padding, but it needs to fold compactly to fit in a diaper bag. TIA!

Quote Originally Posted by mackmama View Post
    The changing pad that came with my JJB seems a little small. Can anyone recommend a large changing pad to use on-the-go? I'd prefer a little padding, but it needs to fold compactly to fit in a diaper bag. TIA!
    We use waterproof bassinet pads. We use them on top of our changing pad at home and fold one up in the diaper bag as well. They are about the right size and if they happen to get messy, they are very easy to run through the washing machine. I picked the first one up at a garage sale with no idea what I was going to do with it because we don't own a bassinet. Promptly went out to Babies R Us and bought several more once we figured out how handy they were.

mskitty

i LOVE kushies changing pads. they basically flannel and a waterproof barrier sewn together. they have held up for so long. dimensions: 20x30". i love that i can wash and dry them.

http://www.amazon.com/Kushies-Waterp.../dp/B000TEVMEU

mackmama is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Thanks so much for the ideas. They were exactly what I was looking for and didn't know existed. Perfect!