Default Balboa Baby shopping cart cover?

Does anyone have one of these? It is kind of mid-priced between itzy-ritzy and the $20 ones. If the itzy-ritzy is worth it, i'm all for good quality.
    DD 6/10

AnnieW625 is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

I don't have the Balboa Baby one, and I think $45 is a good price so I would see no reason pay more for one. I love my Floppy Seat, which retails for about $40 I think. It was one of those items when I was pregnant with DD1 that I thought I would never use, but I seriously love it from about 8 mos. until about 2 yrs. old. I got mine for free from my day care provider. I would look on Ebay or Craigslist.
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

I have one, got it on sale for $25 after someone linked to a clearance on diapers.com. We loved ours, works so much better than some of the others we have tried. I honestly rarely use it anymore though now that DS is bigger (Im too lazy to carry more stuff), but did when DS was a bit younger.
    DS 1/10 "boo-boo"

jbbhb is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I just got mine, am I totally lame that I can't figure out how the seatbelt works? And how do you attach it to the cart?

The seat belt straps around kid then goes through the slots in the back of the seat and velcros behind the shopping cart seat...its a seatbelt/attachment in one.
    DS 1/10 "boo-boo"

jbbhb is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

thanks

Thanks for your feedback! I just ordered the balboa and can't wait to try it out! DD is 7 months and pretty good at sitting up. It's so much fun to try out all these baby contraptions!
    DD 6/10