Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by fauve01 View Post
    OT, but i wanted to let you know that i've washed mine and DH's several times. cold water, delicate, air dry. works fine for us!
    Oooh, thanks for the tip. I wish I'd known that when I bought the LE slippers--they got super dirty so quickly and after 4 years of constant wear (we live in a cold climate area), it got to a point where no cleaning would do (or so it seemed--I threw them out the moment the LL Bean slippers arrived). I will try washing the LL Bean ones one of these days, although I got dark brown (lining is dark brown also) so that I wouldn't have to worry about washing them all the time!

ang79 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Someday I will have to try out the LL Bean ones, but for now I found a pair of the Bearpaw mocs in my size (I hope the 7 fits!) at Amazon for $26 this morning! Not my first choice in color, but couldn't pass up the great deal!

Good thing I bought them when I saw them this morning, they are sold out of that color for $25 now!
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ef=oss_product

LLB sometimes has 10% or 25% off sales - on everything - and that's when I last bought these slippers. Must say, they are worth every penny of full price, though.
    -Ivy

Parenting two active, wonderful boys

This is your world. Shape it or someone else will. -Gary Lew

happy2bamom is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

There is free shipping right now on orders over $75. I was thinking about getting myself & DS some slippers. Is it worth the cost for kids?
    Kelli
    Proud mama to Biggy & Redball

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2