I am seriously about to lose it. If it wasn't for the fact that DH has been home a lot the past few days I would be having a melt down. DS screams every time he is sleepy and I mean every time for at least 20 minutes. Last night it took me almost 2 hrs to get him to sleep and the only reason he stayed asleep is because I was so exhausted and just put him in bed with me. This morning he woke up at 515, by 630 he was tired. I got him to sleep fairly easily but as soon as I laid him down he woke up. I had to get DD up for school so I just had to let him cry. He screamed for 30 minutes before DH got home from PT and put him to sleep again. Same thing, as soon as DH laid him down he woke up. DH is much better at getting him to sleep than I am. He won't take a pacifier, tries to suck his fist but still isn't really coordinated enough to get thumb in his mouth.
Even when he is awake and not sleepy he wants to be carried. We have a bouncy chair, swing, exersaucer, he won't sit in any of them. He screams the second you put him down.

Please tell me this doesn't last forever! DH is going to be gone next week for training and I am dreading it. I don't know how I can do this 24/7 for a week! We just moved and have no family or friends nearby. I really need some advice about how to get through this, or even better how do I get him to stay asleep!