Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Blizzard :)

Default Blizzard :)

We're so excited!!! It started snowing about an hour ago and it's really coming down now. We have a big fire going, DH and I are reading books and having some wine while the boys are swordfighting on the wii

I love big snowstorms and this one is at a perfect time. We have nowhere to go this week, a house full of yummy food, new toys, books, a Wii and some new movies. We're supposed to get 15-24 inches depending on who you listen to and how fast the storm is moving. I can't wait
    Mommy to my 2 sandy boys

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**If you live in the New England area and want to join the local Yahoo group for BBBers, please PM me for more info!**

Corie is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Have fun Lori!!!

I'll be expecting lots of emails from you then!
    Corie

"A smile is a curve that can set a lot of things straight."
    -fortune cookie

trales is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

DH made it back into Boston today, I am still in the Midwest with my family for a few more days. I am so bummed to be missing the snow.
    Tracey

DD1 3/07 Itching to take over the universe.
    DD2 1/14 My mellow little snuggler.

Quote Originally Posted by billysmommy View Post
    We're so excited!!! It started snowing about an hour ago and it's really coming down now. We have a big fire going, DH and I are reading books and having some wine while the boys are swordfighting on the wii

I love big snowstorms and this one is at a perfect time. We have nowhere to go this week, a house full of yummy food, new toys, books, a Wii and some new movies. We're supposed to get 15-24 inches depending on who you listen to and how fast the storm is moving. I can't wait
    Can I come over and play?? I'll bring another bottle of wine

I really miss the Chicago snowstorms, espeically during Christmastime!!

We would be off school, light a fire, make apple cider and just have fun - I'd always go out and slide around on the street in the fresh snow!!!! The next morning all the kids on the block would get up and go make forts and have snowball fights, play hockey in our driveways or make snowmen. Still wondering WHY I live in CA....
    Bodyboarding, music loving, clothing upcycler Mom to adult kid1, elementary kid2

lorinick is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

It's been snowing in NJ as well since about 12 noon. It sure is a good time to be snowed in. All have there new toys.

bubbaray is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Stay warm everyone!
    Melissa

DD#1: April 2004
    DD#2: January 2007

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world." Jack Layton 1950 - 2011

WatchingThemGrow is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

How fun! I was really hoping to play in the snow today, but we had nursery duty at church, and we *could* get there, so we did. Then we got trapped stopping at Sam's and Target, then came home for naps and dinner. NOW I find out there's not much more coming tonight and sun the rest of the week. We either have to go play in the dark or not at all. I'm jealous you get lots and lots of snow!!

Ours is coming down & is really treacherous out right now. I went out to play with the girls earlier. They had a great time but the wind was biting the entire time so we didn't stay out too long. DH just went out to play with one of his toys- a pickup truck with a plow attachment. He is plowing out a huge parking lot associated with his business. He 'wanted to relieve' the guy who was doing it before. Uh huh, sure.
    ~Shanamama

Mommy's girl- 10 years old!!
    Daddy's girl- turning 7!!
    monkey boy- 3 years old now!!

Wacky typos brought to you by autocorrect.

Twoboos is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

We're hunkered down, too! Can't wait to see the final counts tomorrow. That wind is whipping out there!
    "Every mother needs a wife." - Amy Poehler, Yes Please

Quote Originally Posted by Nooknookmom View Post
    Can I come over and play?? I'll bring another bottle of wine

I really miss the Chicago snowstorms, espeically during Christmastime!!

We would be off school, light a fire, make apple cider and just have fun - I'd always go out and slide around on the street in the fresh snow!!!! The next morning all the kids on the block would get up and go make forts and have snowball fights, play hockey in our driveways or make snowmen. Still wondering WHY I live in CA....
    We had the perfect snow this year, started on Xmas eve, everything white, but roads were passable. Xmas night we got anywhere from 4-12 inches depending on where you were. We stayed in pjs all day and are now warming up for a Michael Jackson wii dance off and eating leftovers and insanely fattening desserts.
    Alaina
    DS1 12 , DS2 7.5 and DS3 5

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast