janine is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Default Amazon diaper code?

Is this in the recent Parentng Magazine? Does anyone have one to spare. I actually subscribed so am waiting for it start, .. hoping it is in every issue?

Sorry, used mine. It is not in every issue. Seems to be maybe every other issue or maybe once a quarter. The coupons do periodically pop up in other magazines too though. Good luck finding one!
    Does anyone know if works on more than one box of diapers? Like the whole order or whether it just works on one?

Quote Originally Posted by nbarrett78 View Post
    Does anyone know if works on more than one box of diapers? Like the whole order or whether it just works on one?
    Just one.

HonoluluMom is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I found a coupon in the current American Baby, which I think you can subscribe to for free. However, if my memory serves me, this is the first coupon I've seen in that magazine.

Pinky is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by nbarrett78 View Post
    Sorry, used mine. It is not in every issue. Seems to be maybe every other issue or maybe once a quarter. The coupons do periodically pop up in other magazines too though. Good luck finding one!
    Yep, just one box.

I just got the February issue of Parents and there is NOT a coupon for amazon in there (there is a gymboree coupon though...)

The most recent issue of American Baby has one and they give this magazine away for free at my local Babies R Us by the registry desk. Might want to check there.