Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    kristac is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

We have connectagon treetops and I think they are a bit difficult for 2 going on 3. We have broken a few pieces as well. There are some plastic sets available- might be better for that age.

How about these:
    http://www.discountschoolsupply.com/...&Brand=&Price=
    "Someday, I am going to go to bed without toys on the floor and sippys in my sink. Things will stay where I put them and I can have nice, fragile items on display. But when I do, I will look around with a wistfullness in my heart and miss the days where vibrant imaginations ran wild and there was evidence of life happening around me all the time!"

Tondi G is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Corie is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

My kids liked the Smart Links too!!
    Corie

"A smile is a curve that can set a lot of things straight."
    -fortune cookie

Have come to find ours will just give you extra if you ask - so we have scored quite a few of these. Seriously, best kids' meal toy ever!

OK I stopped at Wendy's yesterday with DD and this wasn't the toy it was some weird game thing. I ONLY went there because everyone is saying how great this toy is.
    Sarah
    DS 5/26/05
    DS 5/12/07 our angel
    DD 4/8/08

Moralizing and morals are two entirely different things and are always found in entirely different people. Don Herold

When we went over the weekend inside they had these Yogi Bear toys... I about died. I HATE Yogi Bear. I was very proud of DS though - he agreed not to get the toys, but he still wanted to eat there. But I looked around and the kids there were playing with the links so the display was just wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by RunnerDuck View Post
    When we went over the weekend inside they had these Yogi Bear toys... I about died. I HATE Yogi Bear. I was very proud of DS though - he agreed not to get the toys, but he still wanted to eat there. But I looked around and the kids there were playing with the links so the display was just wrong.
    They had the Yogi display up at my Wendy's too and I asked what the toy was and the 18 yo at the register said "Its like a puzzle." "Oh Great" I thought "Its the toy everyone is talking about" But it wasn't it was some game like a pictionary type game totally wrong for my 2.5 yo so I asked to switch for the under 3 toy and got a Franklin board book about colors. Not great but I keep these in my purse and when I need something to keep DD busy I hand it to her and if it gets lost, no biggie. I still want those other toy thought. I have always wanted the Connectagons but have never seen them IRL and this would be a chance to see if DC would be at all interested in them. Maybe they will get them later but I really don't want to go to Wendy's every week if I can help it.
    Sarah
    DS 5/26/05
    DS 5/12/07 our angel
    DD 4/8/08

Moralizing and morals are two entirely different things and are always found in entirely different people. Don Herold

I am trying to find an email address or something on the wendy's site, to tell them this is the awesomest kids meal toy ever and they should sell big sets of them. Can't find one though???

Too bad about the "puzzle thing." Wonder if they were sold out?

MaiseyDog is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by RunnerDuck View Post
    I am trying to find an email address or something on the wendy's site, to tell them this is the awesomest kids meal toy ever and they should sell big sets of them. Can't find one though???

Too bad about the "puzzle thing." Wonder if they were sold out?
    http://www.wendys.com/contact.jsp

Here is the contact info. If you follow the link under customer feedback, it will eventually take you to a space to send a comment. You have to get through a few screens to get there though.
    Margaret

DD1- 2/14/05
    DD2- 9/24/07

vonfirmath is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by ett View Post
    Dado squares are similar to Connectagons.

http://www.fatbraintoys.com/toy_comp...do_squares.cfm
    We have dado squares and at 2, my son could not put them together. He tried and tried, but he just could not get it.

He's 3 now and we'll have to try it again
    Married 3/04
    DS 8/07
    DD born 8/11

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast