Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

did anyone go to wendy's and try to buy them without purchasing a meal? i may swing by in the am on my way to work.
    neeley

So glad I found this site. My sons just got these toys today from Wendy's and they haven't put them down. I told them I would buy them some more, thinking I could buy them at Target or Toys R Us, lol. I can't seem to find them anywhere online. I did just email Wendy's to see what company makes them, lets see if I get a response. I did see some on eBay, 4 sets for $10. I did look up the Zoomorphs that was suggested here and our local zoo sells them too. Those look fun. I might just go buy them some of those too. I'll let you know if I hear anything back from Wendy's.

I just heard back from Wendy's:

Dear Melissa:

Thank you for your inquiry into the Wendy's Kids' Meal Smart Link's toys. We are happy to hear how much your child liked the toy! Smart Links were designed exclusively for Wendy's Kids' Meal consumers, so we don't have another place to refer you where you can purchase them.

We will, however, send you a few extra Smart Links toys for your child to enjoy!

Thank you,

Kirsten Berube

calv is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

someone please explain these toys. Please did we ever get the name of them from Wendys?
    Last edited by calv; 05-19-2011 at 09:06 AM.

Default linking toys

Oriental Trading COmpany: Cool Crazy Connections! 145 for $20.oo! Or check teacher stores, search manipulatives. I hope this helps

I have a 3 year old, both she and her 3 year old cousin have them fish and birds, I LOVE the fish! They are fantastic about the size of a half dollar, very colorful and fun! Wooden similar to thin veneer (sp?) but painted polished and smooth.

My little brother just discovered these today. He likes them a lot. Interestingly, they are identical to a kids meal toy from Taco Bell during my childhood with the exception of some color changes. This was at least 10 years ago. If I can dig anything up on where they're manufactured, I'll be sure to post it here.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3