Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    lizzywednesday is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by firemama View Post

I also felt like it was big on me. I am 5'5" and a size 4-6 if that helps. Is there something similar that isn't so big?
    OK, I missed this part before.

Get the Gemini instead.
    ==========================================
    Liz
    DD (3/2010)

"Make mistakes! Get messy!" - Miss Frizzle

ahrimie is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by firemama View Post

I also felt like it was big on me. I am 5'5" and a size 4-6 if that helps. Is there something similar that isn't so big?

I'm 5'3" and weigh 103 lbs when not pregnant. I thought the Ergo fit just fine and my 200+ lb DH can adjust it for himself too. I only have firsr-hand experience with the Bjorn, Ergo, and Moby where the Ergo wins HANDS DOWN for the later months. So I'm sure there are other great ones like the Gemini or Beco but I love love the Ergo. After seeing the new Performance one, I think I might have to get that one Using it in the summer, DD did seem really hot in it and sometimes was drenched with sweat. But at this rate, I seem to be wanting to switch out all of my previous gear for new ones even though they are in EXCELLENT condition. Too bad money doesn't grow on trees :P

DD1 5/08
    DD2 6/11

Thank you everyone for your advice! I wish there was a store closer so I could try these on first. Buy buy baby is 45 minutes away and that was a special trip. They only have the Ergo anyway. I think I can try the Beco on at another store, but it's more than an hour away. I checked my local Babywearer's group, but I just missed it last Friday . I have to wait until the 24th for the next one... It sounds like facing in would be the best way to go. She is so easy going, i'm sure she'll get used to it. I tried facing her in a couple weeks ago and she didn't want to, but maybe it was just an off day.
    DD 6/10

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2