MMMommy is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default X Post: Dora Links question

I bought DD2 a Dora Links doll for her birthday (haven't received it yet). I am guessing that DD1 will want to borrow it on occasion to play her own games with it. Can they share the one doll and each have their own online accounts to play the computer games at different times? Namely, can they each create their own account and play games at different times using the same doll? Or do they each need their doll to have their own online Dora Links accounts?

Thanks for any advice!
    Mommy to Two DDs
    Member of the BBB I Love Brussels Sprouts Society

(Why? Because the banana smilie is just so funny)

ohiomom1121 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by MMMommy View Post
    I bought DD2 a Dora Links doll for her birthday (haven't received it yet). I am guessing that DD1 will want to borrow it on occasion to play her own games with it. Can they share the one doll and each have their own online accounts to play the computer games at different times? Namely, can they each create their own account and play games at different times using the same doll? Or do they each need their doll to have their own online Dora Links accounts?

Thanks for any advice!
    No idea on your question, but wanted to tell you I saw them in the Tuesday Morning ad for $10. If you find out she can't do that maybe you could pick another one up? I thought it was a great deal but my DD isn't into Dora anymore. HTH!

MMMommy is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Thanks! I did see that Tuesday Morning ad and was going to buy from there in March, but then saw that it was available at Walmart.com for $10 as well. Both my DDs are no longer into Dora, but unfortunately DD2 saw some huge, awful Dora doll in one of those "fetch the toy" arcade machines at an arcade we went to recently. That triggered her request for a Dora doll for her birthday. I swear I have already donated a few Dora dolls from a couple of years ago. I figured, for $10, this one would be interesting and interactive and not "just a doll."
    Mommy to Two DDs
    Member of the BBB I Love Brussels Sprouts Society

(Why? Because the banana smilie is just so funny)