Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

It's only a matter of time until we end up paying tax on all online sales. My state already passed something that requires all businesses here to collect tax on out-of-state sales. It's going to be a HUGE PITA though because you have to collect it based on the rate where the buyer is located. Because of all the mess involved, they keep delaying the start date.
    DS1 - 8/09
    DS2 - 9/11

I have another question. If I enter a $10 off coupon, but don't complete my purchase, does it stay in my account until the next time I purchase a qualifying item??? I don't want to lose it!

Katigre is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I have a question...I signed up for Amazon Mom when it first came out in September (just checked my account and I'm listed as a member). But I never received Prime. The only reason I can think of is that I'd just completed a free 'prime trial' a few months prior. But it really does stink that I've never gotten the Prime benefit and I can't figure out what I did wrong .
    Mom of 4: Boy (10), Girl (7), Boy (4), Girl (2)

I have Prime on my account paid for by a family member. My husband also has Prime already on his account. Is there anyway to reap the rewards of Amazon Mom while keeping our current Primes in place? Every time I order diapers it annoys me that I can only get the 15% off S&S.

zag95 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

If you use Amazon Mom, Subscribe and Save for diapers, can you use manufacturers coupons on your order??? (Maybe it isn't possible!!!)

Where would I put that in?

I was told by Amazon customer service that you can use manufacturer coupons if the company registered them with Amazon. I asked if you just type the barcode into the promotion code box and he said "yes." Later, when I tried doing that, I was unsure which part of the barcode to enter. I tried a few combinations of numbers and then gave up. I don't know if I was putting in the wrong set of numbers or if the coupon wasn't registered on Amazon. I didn't feel like calling customer service back to work it out so I guess I have a partial anwser to your question. Does anyone know which part of the barcode to enter?

I think I heard that you have a year to return baby items purchased through amazon mom. Is thind true? I can't find it in print anywhere.

arivecchi is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrodjm View Post
    I think I heard that you have a year to return baby items purchased through amazon mom. Is thind true? I can't find it in print anywhere.
    No, it's not. You have a year to return baby items purchased from the amazon.com store - not so with third party retailers selling through amazon.
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2009

Quote Originally Posted by arivecchi View Post
    No, it's not. You have a year to return baby items purchased from the amazon.com store - not so with third party retailers selling through amazon.
    Thanks so 1 year for baby store purchases that are direct form Amazon, not just fufilled by them, right? This is very good to know.

arivecchi is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Exactly. Items with free returns usually so say so right on the product page after the price:

http://www.amazon.com/Inglesina-AG54...9292494&sr=1-1
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2009

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast