Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Question: So my Amazon Mom prime just ran out. I signed DH up for diapers, so he has prime now. I entered my email address as a "guest" or whatever they call it, I accepted it and now I get prime through his account.

Here's a question. I want to add my sister so she gets free prime through DH's account. I went to his account, under "manage prime membership" and it says if I want to add another person I need to "delete" the accepted person that's already there (which is me)

If I delete myself, will it take away prime for me? I thought it was weird that I need to delete myself in order to add another person.

Quote Originally Posted by artvandalay View Post
    Question: So my Amazon Mom prime just ran out. I signed DH up for diapers, so he has prime now. I entered my email address as a "guest" or whatever they call it, I accepted it and now I get prime through his account.

Here's a question. I want to add my sister so she gets free prime through DH's account. I went to his account, under "manage prime membership" and it says if I want to add another person I need to "delete" the accepted person that's already there (which is me)

If I delete myself, will it take away prime for me? I thought it was weird that I need to delete myself in order to add another person.
    I think for "free" prime accounts there is a limit of one person you can share it with. (The four person sharing is for paid accounts only, I think. I read that the student account can also only be shared with one other person.) I had the same thing happen with my Amazon mom, and yes, I had to take away sharing from one person to give it to another.
    Mom to Mr. Sunshine 9/08
    and Miss Happiness 3/11

I just updated the OP to reflect the recent changes in Subscribe & Save discounts, and also the fact that we now know what happens when your free Prime shipping runs out. Let me know if I missed anything.

Default Uh oh, did I just mess up?

I just signed up for Amazon Mom, and then I ordered a Britax Boulevard 70. Did I have to go thru the amazon baby store in order to get Amazon Mom free prime shipping credit for that purchase? I just searched for the product and then ordered it. Tell me if I missed the boat somehow...
    DD 2/06
    DS1 2/09
    DS2 12/11

As long as the product has the amazon mom banner at the top of the page, you should get credit. You will get an email telling you how many months you have earned and giving you a new prime expiration date after the item ships.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6