ray7694 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default Girls Bed Hanging Canopy

Love this one from potterybarn but can't do the $150 price. Any other places have these?
    http://www.potterybarnkids.com/produ...oMerchRules-_-

Ikea has some really cheap plain ones that you could probably decorate yourself. I thought about doing that but will probably get the Fairy Garden Hideaway from Hearthsong for $69. They also have the Rose Gaeden Hideaway.
    ~C~

Mama to a curious daughter born in May 2006 and a persistent son born in July 2008.

Smillow is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I think Ikea has bed canopies (not with the cute ballerina, though). Maybe you could buy an Ikea one and make a doll for the top?

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

That is sweet! I bet you could easily make something very similar if you got the Ikea canopy: http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/20175838 (I could have sworn there was a plain white one) and hung up a ballerina doll with some pink tulle around it.

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

hbridge is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

We have one from Magic Cabin that DD loves. They call them Bowers if you want to search the site. Make sure that whatever you get is light weight enough that if it falls down it won't hurt DC. We are regularly leaning on the fabric and pulling it out of the ceiling