Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    calv is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

Default Do you like this coach bag?

I got this @ the outlet today. I don't totally love it but I guess that's the reason why I got it because it's unlike any other coach or bag I own. Hmmm, I'm torn. I know bags are a very personal preferance but wanted to get your thoughts

http://www.ampmfashion.com/co15tapeledu.html

If it's under 100 I love it. If not I hate it.

Seriously I like it, but for the expense, I personally would not own a single Coach bag I did not ADORE.

I like the bag, not the color.

Ann

I don't care for the color or the size. Purses are very personal so if you like it go for it.
    Jenn
    M - my 7 yo ADHD/anxiety monkey.
    TT - my 4yo tiny terror.

"Swimming is not a sport. Swimming is a way to keep from drowning. That’s just common sense!" "I don’t have a fear of heights. I do, however, have a fear of falling from heights." “No comment” is a comment."
    "The reason they call it the American Dream is because you have to be asleep to believe it." "Atheism is a non-prophet organization."
    - George Carlan

I don't like the strap.
    Sweetie Pies, DS 9/2004 & DS 4/2008

For the 1st time I spent almost 2 hours and nothing screamed at me at the coach store. I couldn't believe there wasn't anything that I really loved. And no I wasn't going to spend $200 - 300 on the one I loved, LOL. this was was $80

I'd keep it for 80. But I did spend several hundred outlet on sale dollars on the ONE coach purse I adore and carry daily, and I wouldn't buy any others. Stop stalking coach you crazy woman!

retail on it is $358 which is kind of comical.

Quote Originally Posted by Jo View Post
    I'd keep it for 80. But I did spend several hundred outlet on sale dollars on the ONE coach purse I adore and carry daily, and I wouldn't buy any others. Stop stalking coach you crazy woman!
    LOL, what do you mean stalking? LOL, like I said I had 3 I like but nothing I totally loved. LOL. funny because this one doesn't scream coach in any way since it's not the signature line w/the C's all over it. what one do you have Jo?

I like the color and the strap--I think it's really convenient to have a strap that can be both shoulder and cross body.

$80 seems like a great price!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast