Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    PunkyBoo is online now Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by luli13 View Post
    I don't start very many threads but I just had to give a shoutout to Punkyboo on the Toms wedges! Thank you and I am so glad I went ahead and bought them! These are the print I got
    http://www.toms.com/womens/kenya-stripe-women-s-wedges

So very comfortable and CUTE! I will be wearing these all spring, summer and probably into fall.
    Glad I could "help" ! I got the gray ones thinking they will go with practically everything. But I hadn't seen the pattern - very cute! I'm def. looking forward to wearing mine once we get a warm sunny day!

Mama to DS1 Punkin (2/04) and DS2 Boo (1/09)

luli13 is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by DrSally View Post
    Cute! Now, maybe this will get you started starting threads!
    Maybe! It's a slippery slope, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by MrsZaz View Post
    Can you only order online or were you able to try them on before you bought them?

Thanks

Colleen
    I took a chance. Didn't try them on before ordering, but I got them from Nordy's when they had the free shipping on shoes special. I LOVE their return policy (is it really a policy if they exchange/return anything?! Love that place) so I wasn't worried about them not working out because there is B&M store nearby.

Quote Originally Posted by Babymakes3 View Post
    Oooh those are super cute! I love that they give a pair of shoes to a child in need for every pair purchased too!
    AND, enclosed in the box is a thank you note with a little braided bracelet. A neat touch I thought.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2