PGTB is offline Gold level (500+ posts)

Default Anyone has experience with the iBert bike t-seat?

Not sure where to post this - stroller forum x-post.

I am wondering if any of you had used iBert bike t-seat for their DC. Have you used it with the 1 year old? How long did it last for you?

Is this seat comfortable for a 1 year old for let's say a 2 hour bike ride? one hour bike ride? Did you find it hard to pedal or steer the bike with the seat on?

TIA!
    DS 04/2010
    DD 09/2013

infomama is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

All I can say is if they fall asleep you may be in trouble as there is no head support. When we researched bike seats this is the one we were leaning towards.....http://www.amazon.com/CoPilot-Limo-B...2878107&sr=1-2

We ended up with a bike trailer as we got a new puppy at the time so she just rode along with dd2 in there...

arivecchi is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

I looked at the i-bert but went with the CoPilot Limo because if we take a tumble, the kiddo will be nicely protected in the CoPilot.
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2009

Quote Originally Posted by infomama View Post
    All I can say is if they fall asleep you may be in trouble as there is no head support. When we researched bike seats this is the one we were leaning towards.....http://www.amazon.com/CoPilot-Limo-B...2878107&sr=1-2

We ended up with a bike trailer as we got a new puppy at the time so she just rode along with dd2 in there...
    We don't have space to store the trailer, and the paths we go on are not really suited for that, so that's out. We will have to make sure to go biking when DS would be between naps.
    DS 04/2010
    DD 09/2013

Quote Originally Posted by arivecchi View Post
    I looked at the i-bert but went with the CoPilot Limo because if we take a tumble, the kiddo will be nicely protected in the CoPilot.
    Co-Pilot looks comfy, probably better for a younger kid with the head support. It says that it reclines, I don't know, would it be safe to bike with the sleeping baby in a reclined seat?
    DS 04/2010
    DD 09/2013