Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default How long does it take your $ back to show up on ebates?

I actually remembered to go through ebates the past couple of purchases. I bought some items through ebates 3 days ago and it's still not showing up under "pending".

Just wondering how long it normally takes? For some reason I don't think my purchases have been showing up. I sometimes forget to check ebates to see what I'm getting back, but I haven't received any payments back in a long time.

janine is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

If it doesn't show up in 48 hrs, you usually have to open up a ticket. They will then tell you to wait 2 wks.

jvs195 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I haven't been using them as frequently because I don't want to spend time tracking them. I don't think I've not gotten any, but some have taken awhile to show and some are pending much longer than I think they should. I have been using mrrebates more since they send an email when it's confirmed. Usually it's after the items have shipped.

DebbieJ is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Hmm, I just ordered from Target on Friday and got an email confirming my cash back yesterday. You should be getting those emails.
    ~ deb
    DS1 Dec 2003
    DS2 Sept 2009

Quote Originally Posted by janine View Post
    If it doesn't show up in 48 hrs, you usually have to open up a ticket. They will then tell you to wait 2 wks.
    And my experience has been that if it doesn't post within 48 hours, you're not getting an ebate. I have been able to get them to resubmit some of mine, but it's a huge hassle and probably not worth the time...

The reason I stopped using ebates is because I was not getting my cash back. I never did the whole tracking ticket thing. I would go through ebates, it would open a tracking, then I would make my purchase. But somewhere in the past year it stopped sending my credits to my paypal account.

I made 2 purchases from Beauty.com - I think 4 days ago now... and nothing is showing up in pending. It's frustrating and turning me off to the site.

LMPC is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I usually hear within 24 hours.
    Mommy to a total chatterbox
    DD now tells me she prefers to be known as a
    DD 10/08

soon2b4 is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

One of my purchases thru ebates took a while. The reason for the delay was that they make sure you have passed the return point on the purchase. Most cash back rewards are credited within 48 hours. Some stores, however, cannot confirm your purchase until the return period has elapsed and may take up to thirty days to confirm your cash back.
    So, you could be running into this...
    eta: BUT, I can't remember if they showed up as pending and just sat there, or did not show up at all...
    Happily married to DH 01/96
    Mom to:
    DD1 01/04
    DD2 09/11

Quote Originally Posted by soon2b4 View Post
    One of my purchases thru ebates took a while. The reason for the delay was that they make sure you have passed the return point on the purchase. Most cash back rewards are credited within 48 hours. Some stores, however, cannot confirm your purchase until the return period has elapsed and may take up to thirty days to confirm your cash back.
    So, you could be running into this...
    eta: BUT, I can't remember if they showed up as pending and just sat there, or did not show up at all...
    I saw the 48 hour timeframe, but should it be showing up in the "pending" section? In the past when ebates actually worked for me, my purchases would show up in "pending cash back" and then eventually make it's way to my cash back.

ETA: My beauty.com purchases were supposed to get 12% back so that's why I"m especially annoyed!
    Last edited by artvandalay; 05-16-2011 at 11:46 AM.

OK I just opened up a customer service ticket on one of the purchases, then explained in the comments that my other separate order is still not showing. I also made a purchase from ON yesterday, I am hoping that will show.

If they don't correct this I am through with ebates. It's not worth my time to keep checking up on them whether they are giving me my cash back. I don't know how many purchases I've made in the past that didn't show. I was hoping that my recent purchases would show but I guess not.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast