Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    janine is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by artvandalay View Post
    The reason I stopped using ebates is because I was not getting my cash back. I never did the whole tracking ticket thing. I would go through ebates, it would open a tracking, then I would make my purchase. But somewhere in the past year it stopped sending my credits to my paypal account.

I made 2 purchases from Beauty.com - I think 4 days ago now... and nothing is showing up in pending. It's frustrating and turning me off to the site.
    I agree - I find the constant need for follow up annoying. Especially when they say wait 2 weeks because then you have to remember to chase them down after 2 weeks and sometimes even a further 2 weeks. I would say about 50% of my purchases autoposted to Ebates after 48hrs, but a good portion I have to follow up. Of those about 80% do eventually go thorugh.

It turned me off too, but in some cases ebates is significantly higher - for exaple this week it's 12% for some retailers. I made a $250 puchase from art.com as a result, and guess what, it hasn't posted. Hoping it's only bc it hasn't shipped/charged my account yet, but doubt it.

I only open tracking tickets when I know I'm going to buy something. Then I have a list of tracking tickets that should all correspond to cash back. Often times I have to e-mail them a copy of my invoice to get the credit but I've never had difficulty beyond this. I have found that if I don't receive an e-mail within 48 hours its unlikely to show up on its own. I usually wait at least a few weeks before submitting my claim and they manually add it right away.
    momma to DD 12/08 & DS 3/13

Quote Originally Posted by Snow mom View Post
    I only open tracking tickets when I know I'm going to buy something. Then I have a list of tracking tickets that should all correspond to cash back. Often times I have to e-mail them a copy of my invoice to get the credit but I've never had difficulty beyond this. I have found that if I don't receive an e-mail within 48 hours its unlikely to show up on its own. I usually wait at least a few weeks before submitting my claim and they manually add it right away.
    They have never manually added one for me. They say if the store doesn't pay them then they can't pay me and therefore need to resubmit it to the store. Then sometimes I get an ebate, but it takes a LONG time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2