diamond is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default carters 70% sale

they say site wide, do you think this can be a best sale before october when we are expecting our baby? are there any free shipping codes available? ty

jjordan is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

It says "up to 70% off," so not everything is 70% off. The clearance items are probably the ones with the highest discounts, and they seem to be mostly summer. So unless you want to buy summer clothes for your baby-to-come (which I wouldn't recommend since it's hard to guess a size of an unknown baby a year in advance), I wouldn't jump at the sale if I were you. Carter's has sales a lot and if you're on their email/mailing list, you'll get coupons for 20% off in-store that can get you really good prices. There's pretty much always some sort of sale going on.

this looks just like what has been onsale. over memorial day weekend all the creepers/rompers were $6 and clearance was additional 40% off.

you can usually get better deals at JCP when they have the $10 off $25 coupons

DD1 MiniMoo 11/10
    DD2 MiniMoo2 9/13

“I have certain rules I live by. My first rule I don't believe anything the government tells me. and I don't take very seriously the media, or the press, in this country." - George Carlin

Carters is always having sales (either on their site or on diapers.com). They also almost always have reduced price items at Costco and Kohls. I wouldn't go crazy buying things at this sale.
    Mommy to my little bear cubs DD1 and DD2- 4/2010 and 4/2012

DrSally is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Carter's is always having sales. Best deal is to get on their mailing list and go in with a % off coupon (usually have to spend a certain amount). You can sometimes get better or as good deals on things at Costco/Kohls. You can get really good deals if you buy ahead at the end of the season for next year (I do this with fleece footies).
    Sally

My Joyful DS
    My Lovely DD

Please excuse the typos. Getting used to a virtual keyboard

Use code SOCUTE to save 20% off $40 or more at either store. From Baby Cheapskate site