I needed a new bathing suit desperately. Bought one with a shipping range of 3-5 days, today being the 5th day, and today being the day that I NEED the bathing suit. UPS usually comes in the morning (in fact, they were just here yesterday dropping off an order from Old Navy) so I checked my order status and was told that UPS delivered the package to my local post office and to expect a 1-2 delivery delay. WTH? After spending a ridiculous amount of time on the phone numerous times with UPS and my PO. My PO asked for UPS's tracking number, gave it to them, they said it wasn't in their system anywhere. Called UPS ... the tracking number changes when UPS sends it to your local PO. My local PO finally located my package in a delivery from UPS that they got after lunch (after all their trucks have left with their deliveries for the day). I hate the USPS .... they are very unreliable. If I had known that my $15 shipping fee for a bathing suit, 2 bras and a shirt was going to be delayed I never would have ordered it. Is this is a new thing for the UPS to drop off packages at your post office?