Default Tips for saving at Pottery Barn Kids?

I have finally found a bed I like for our 2.5 year old and of course it is at PBK. Does anyone have any tips for coupon or promotional savings with them? The shipping and tax is over $100! The local store doesn't carry the bed, so they would still have to order and you end up paying the same as online. Thanks!

It's the Allie bed (and my little girl's name is Allie - too perfect!)
    http://www.potterybarnkids.com/produ...oMerchRules-_-

Hang out on the bargains board as people sometimes post coupons there. You can also put everything into a registry (make sure you list everything you could possibly ever want and then some (all sizes, colors, # of items etc) and then they'll mail you a registry completion coupon after your event date (10% I think). You could do a birthday event or "big girl room" or whatever.

Not to ruin your excitement but I drooled over PBK playroom storage set forever and finally broke down and bought it and hate it - the quality is SOOOO terrible - we had to buy/return 4 pieces at the store 3 times to get pieces that weren't damaged and still have a piece with a huge nail pop and a drawer that won't shut right, a crooked door and one off color panel becuase I had just had it with going back to the store. Everytime I look at the catalog - my DH says, you aren't seriously considering buying something from there, are you and points to exhibit A in our family room. We buy stuff but won't buy furniture again. Is there an outlet anywhere near your - not that they'd have that bed but they have lots of stuff - might be worth a day trip.

♥ms.pacman♥ is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

10% registry completion discount. i've used it many times. don't have to wait for something in the mail..i just did it all online. saves a lot of $$ that way.

that bed is cute!