Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    karstmama is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

'wobbly'? what part? mine is totally rock solid.
    mama to j karst, former 25 weeker, 12/06

bubbaray is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Any booster is wobbly compared to a harnessed seat.
    Melissa

DD#1: April 2004
    DD#2: January 2007

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world." Jack Layton 1950 - 2011

sariana is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

When he said it was "wobbly," he was comparing it to (or rather contrasting it with) our Turbobooster.

At the last second, just before the store closed, he said, "Oh, go ahead and get it." I didn't want it to be on those terms, though, and have him resent me.

I was going out of town, so I decided to wait to see if it was still available when I got back. Maybe that would be a sign that I was meant to get it.

Last time I checked, they still had a few. So I may get it tomorrow (I have to be up that direction anyway, so why not?).

The booster was fine with the seat upright, but he pointed out that in many cars, the back seat is permanently reclined. So if the seat has to be upright, how will it work in another car?

The thing is, DD is only 3 1/2 and weighs only 31 pounds. So it's a while before we even need it in booster mode. He's just being a bear because he's stressed out about stuff going on at work (which belongs on the BP--I'm stressed about it too--health care changes and other stuff).

Oh, and in the meantime we got the check from the insurance company (the other person's). So we now have the funds in hand to buy the seat instead of buying it with our own money and hoping for the check to come later. (No reason it wouldn't, but we're paranoid.)
    DS '04 "Boogaboo"
    DD '08 "Lilybear"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2