Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default See Kai Run 50% off sale

See Kai Run has selected styles on sale for up to 50% off: http://www.seekairun.com/cgi-bin/com...&keywords=Sale
    Mommy to my little bear cubs DD1 and DD2- 4/2010 and 4/2012

maestramommy is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Do you happen to know if these sizes are medium or wide? I don't see any indications either way. I would love to get some sandals for Laurel but she has wide thick feet.
    Melinda
    Mommy to
    The Gift 10/01/05
    Elfgirl 5/25/07
    Sparky 6/27/09

"Sunset to Twilight, Our Family's Journey with Alzheimer's." http://maestramommi.blogspot.com/

I don't know, but the shoes run really big. We got a pair for DD when she was about 8 or 9 months old and the 6-12 month size was enormous. They still fit her feet when she was wearing a size 4.5 from Stride Rite.

Any recommendations for girls? Mine is not walking yet, but I want to be prepared with some shoes in the meantime. Are these good prices for SKR shoes?

Do they have free shipping codes?

We used the Smaller line by See Kai Run for my DD before she was walking. But I thought they ran big and DD wore a hole in the sole of the shoe cruising, so I wasn't a huge fan. I hear good thing about their older kid lines.

My favorite pre-walker shoes (soft soled) were ShooShoos. They also run big but they are super soft and nice. DD also wears their soled shoes now and they are still great. Love them.

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

I have no input on the smaller shoes, but I didn't like how they fit DD2 so I ended up not getting them (they weren't out for DD1), but for DD1 I got her a pair of the soft stitched soled shoes for when she first started walking (I should've sized up because she wore them for like a month, if that), and then transitioned into the harder soled shoes and she wore those pretty frequently from 18 months until she was 3 and needed a size 8.5. Fit wise if you have a child with a narrow to med. width they are going to probably be on the large size, but if your child has a wider foot you might find that they run a bit small because the extra length is making up for the width. DD1 had an XXW until about the last year and we never had a problem with SKR shoes not lasting or holding up, I have at least 4 pairs that DD2 will eventually wear once she starts walking, but she has a small foot (6-12 mos. right now).

For pre walkers I loved Bobux Originals for DD2.
    Last edited by AnnieW625; 08-31-2011 at 01:59 PM.
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

boltfam is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by maestramommy View Post
    Do you happen to know if these sizes are medium or wide? I don't see any indications either way. I would love to get some sandals for Laurel but she has wide thick feet.
    I think they only come in one width. They run a little bit wide but I don't know if they would be considered "wide". I think Nordies carries them in-store if you want to try them on IRL. DD has these sandals, which I love, and have received countless compliments on:

http://www.seekairun.com/cgi-bin/com...=MERRILEE-PINK

eta: Nordies has them on clearance on their website with FS/FR for $24.90, which would be a better deal if you are spending under $60 here, since shipping is $6.50.
    Last edited by boltfam; 08-31-2011 at 03:25 PM.

boltfam is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by rolypoly27 View Post
    Any recommendations for girls? Mine is not walking yet, but I want to be prepared with some shoes in the meantime. Are these good prices for SKR shoes?

Do they have free shipping codes?
    Are you looking for sandals or closed-toe shoes? This is a good price,and shipping is free with a $60 order. These are the baby version of the ones my DD has. They also come in pink and yellow.
    http://www.seekairun.com/cgi-bin/com...y=TIANA-SILVER
    Last edited by boltfam; 08-31-2011 at 03:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by boltfam View Post
    Are you looking for sandals or closed-toe shoes? This is a good price,and shipping is free with a $60 order. These are the baby version of the ones my DD has. They also come in pink and yellow.
    http://www.seekairun.com/cgi-bin/com...y=TIANA-SILVER
    Those are adorable! I don't know if I can get $60 worth of baby shoes though. That's like 3-4 pairs of shoes. I could probably size up but... I really shouldn't spend any more money. I wish they had a free shipping with any order promotion along with this one. Amazon has spoiled me forever with free prime shipping.

iaam is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Try HEALTHYMOM for FS on any order (haven't tried it myself, so can't confirm that it works).

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast