Default Does Athleta ever have coupon codes?

Hi! Athleta is having their semi-annual sale and I was wondering if they ever send out coupon codes? Thanks in advance!!

I've been shopping there over a year, and NEVER seen them except for the Gap Friends & family code, and even then the only way you could get the Athleta/Piperlime code was via someone who actually worked at the Gap- the standard code was just applicable at Gap, BR & ON.

Sorry...

jvs195 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Very few and far between. I have had extra % off sale items in the past and I got 30% off my entire order once, but I'm not sure what the pattern is. The last order I have a discount on was Mar 19.

3isEnough is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by BayAreaMom View Post
    I've been shopping there over a year, and NEVER seen them except for the Gap Friends & family code, and even then the only way you could get the Athleta/Piperlime code was via someone who actually worked at the Gap- the standard code was just applicable at Gap, BR & ON.

Sorry...
    I'm a frequent Athleta shopper and agree with all of the above. I did check out their sale last night and wasn't incredibly impressed. There's one sweater jacket I loved but it was only marked down from $80 to $60 and they had limited sizes and colors left. I'll do better waiting for them to restock and have their F&F sale in the Fall, which will give 30% off and will at least give me the chance to get the size and color I want.

Thanks for the replies! I think I will wait for the F&F sale in the fall that was mentioned.

mjmamma is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I find my best bet is to save Gap $10 Reward cards to use on Athleta. I bought a few things this way today and noted that in January/February, they have quite a good selection of $20 bathing suit pieces which is a better deal than what I saw with this sale. hth
    SAHM Mamma to 4

3isEnough is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I just remembered that I saw someone post an Athleta code on Slickdeals a few weeks ago. It was a random thread and I think only one person had replied. The OP posted a 30% off code for Athleta and I didn't think it would actually work since I saw it long after he had posted it and it looked like a unique code, but I tried it and it worked! Wouldn't you know, I couldn't find anything I wanted at that time so I didn't even buy anything

ETA: Here's the SD thread if anyone cares http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?t=3102006. The code has already expired, but it's a good reminder to me to always search on SD before buying!
    Last edited by 3isEnough; 07-25-2011 at 08:27 PM.

citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

You can use your Gap $10 back coupons on Athleta (and check, maybe the 10% Tuesdays Gap card discount too).

for Sandy Hook

There is an extra 20% off sale items through Aug 5. Code is SUMMER20. I'm training for a half marathon and bought several shorts & tops to try out.
    Mom to DS (3/08), DD (12/09)