DD is going back to the ped allergist a week from Friday to be tested for shellfish. While out with DH and I, she ate some of DH's food (the pasta and mushrooms from his fruite de mar dish that had shrimp, crab and scallops) and started to itch all over. We gave her benadryl and it did start to help it. She had never had any shellfish or anything on a dish with any shellfish before. For the time being, to limit her exposure, is there anything I need to have her aviod other than obviously shellfish (or anything on a plate with it or cooked near it)? FWIW, I am allergic to shrimp, crab and lobster. My mother is allergic to those plus scallops and my brother is allergic to all shellfish (his is a severe allergy. Mine and my mother's is much milder). I do not eat shellfish, but I will eat at restaurants that serve it (never paying attention to cross contamination or anything).