Hi,

I think this is the right place for this thread, but please let me know if I should move it.

I know that there have been some threads last spring asking for suggestions for apps for 2 year olds and adults. I'd love any of your suggestions for favorite I-pad or I-phone apps for 3 or 4 year olds (or even 5). (Preferably educational, though not necessary.)

My daughter watches a lot of Dora and Mickey Mouse on my I-pad and I feel like I should be taking advantage of her love of the I-pad to play with apps. I was reading Jaycee Duggard's book where she talks about having her kids learn the alphabet online and I thought... if a teenager in captivity can figure this out and be successful, I should get my act together, too!

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated... I wrote a pm to Khn, who was very helpful for thoughts for her 2 yo...

And if you don't have specific suggestions, but know of good magazines or websites that rate and suggest apps, I'd love that, too.

(I don't have an I-phone yet, but will get one when the new Verizon one comes out hopefully in the fall).

Thanks!