Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    tabegle is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I've been watching tv shows that were cancelled: Drop Dead Diva, Accidentally on Purpose, and now I'm on to Cashmere Mafia.

To me, it's better that they've been cancelled; there's no risk of me needing to continue watching it!

anamika is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by tabegle View Post
    I've been watching tv shows that were cancelled: Drop Dead Diva, Accidentally on Purpose, and now I'm on to Cashmere Mafia.

To me, it's better that they've been cancelled; there's no risk of me needing to continue watching it!
    I really love watching shows that are done.
    Currently watching Dr. Horrible's Sing along blog - check it out if you like Neil Patrick Harris!
    “Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”
    ― Marcus Aurelius

One I was surprised I really liked was New In Town with Renee Zellweger and Harry Connick. I thought it was cute and funny. Also, The Breakup with Vince Vaughn and Jennifer Anniston.
    Stacey
    Mama to DS '03
    DD '06
    and DD '10

for Samuel

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2